We have some general requirements for riding with our club in Tucson. Most are common sense; others are conventional rules of the road to insure the safety of the group and drivers on the road.
- Helmet (ANSI or SNELL approved)
- Identification and emergency contact information
- Spare tube and patch kit
- Pump or CO2 cartridges
- Adequate water (for longer rides: energy drinks and/or food)
Strongly Recommended Equipment
- Head light and/or tail light for low light or inclement conditions
- Rear-view mirror
- Cell phone
- Cash or credit card (for food, beverages, coffee, or emergencies)
Not Permitted Equipment
- Earbuds or other earphones
- No use of TT/aerobars during rides if the bike is equipped with these bars
- All riders are required to sign the Ride Waiver before each ride.
- Under emergency phone number, use a contact who is NOT on the ride.
- A copy of the Ride Waiver is here.